DATA AND PRIVACY
As a works council you know how important the protection of data is!
My Law Academy protects your secrets, too! Please read this page in order to understand how we process your data.
By the way: Did you know that we offer a training on "Data Protection and Monitoring".
1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller and the Company Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
My Law Academy and Finance GmbH (hereafter: company),
Anne-Frank-Straße 4, 22587 Hamburg, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not obliged to appoint a company data protection officer.
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data As Well As Type and Purpose of Their Use
a) When you visit the website www.mylaw.academy, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
* IP address of the requesting computer,
* Date and time of access,
* Name and URL of the file accessed,
* website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
* browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
* Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
* Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
* evaluating system security and stability, and
* for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of Data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
* you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
* the disclosure is required under Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
* in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
* this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
* To provide you with a good experience on our site.
* To measure and review the effectiveness and operation of our site.
* To ensure that our site is safe for you.
If you want to find out more about cookies and for example how exactly cookies work or how you can block or manage them in your browser (for example Safari, Chrome), it is best to go to the website “www.allaboutcookies.org“!
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
* “ForceFlashSite” for the duration of your visit to our site. This forces the server to display the non-mobile version when viewing a mobile page, and avoids redirecting to the mobile page.
* “hs” for the duration of your visit to our site. This cookie is used for security purposes.
* “smSession” for the duration of up to one week. This cookie identifies logged in members of our site. It is a feature that we do not (yet) use.
* “XSRF-TOKEN” for the duration of the visit to our site. This cookie is used for security purposes.
* “svSession” for the duration of up to two years. This cookie identifies unique visitors and tracks your sessions on our site.
* “RequestID” for a duration of approximately 20 seconds when visiting our site. This cookie tracks your visitor behavior and measures the performance of our site.
* “SSR-chaching” for the duration of your visit to our site. This cookie indicates how our site was rendered.
* “smSession” for the duration of up to two weeks. This cookie identifies logged in members of our site. It is a feature that we do not (yet) use.
* “TS*” for the duration of your visit to our site. This cookie is used for security purposes.
* “TS01********” for the duration of your visit to our site. This cookie is for security purposes.
* “TSxxxxxx, where xxxxxx is a random sequence of letters and numbers” for the duration of your visit to our site. This cookie is used for security purposes.
* “TSxxxxxx_d, where xxxxxx is a random sequence of letters and numbers” for the duration of your visit to our site. This cookie is used for security purposes.
5. Analysis Tools
We use Google Analytics in order to examine the visits to our website. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website as well as advertising measures.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your website visit, the following data is recorded, among others:
Orders including sales and products ordered
The achievement of “website goals” (for example, contact requests and newsletter sign-ups)
Your behavior on the pages (for example, clicks, scrolling behavior, and dwell time)
Your approximate location (country and city)
Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or advertising medium you came to us)
This data is transferred to a Google server in the USA.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized during future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
If you do not agree with the collection, you can prevent it with the one-time installation of the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics or by rejecting cookies via our cookie settings dialog.
6. Data Subject Rights
You have the right:
* to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
* pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
* pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
* pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
* pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
* in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
* to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. Data Security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status June 2022. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://mylaw.academy/privacy-policy.